Xtm Rail

What is this piece on this AR 15 Called?

I found this picture of an AR and I'd like to find a piece like the one pictured.. but I can't because I have no Idea what you call it. Its the Rubber looking part that seems to be wrapped around the mag well (I have no Idea what its for.. I just think it looks cool). Can anyone tell me what it is and maybe where I could buy one at



You are looking at the backside of a redi-mag


Find Xtm Rail On eBay Below:

Recently Purchased Xtm Rail:

xtm hand stop handstop kit for mlok mlok rail cover